Wyoming Board of Architects and Landscape Architects

Firm Registration

Q: Does Wyoming require licensure for firms?

A. No, Wyoming ONLY licenses individuals. If you need to register your business in the State, please contact the Wyoming Secretary of State's office.

Seal Suppliers/Manufacturers

Q: Where can I get a Wyoming seal for my Architect or Landscape Architect license?

A. The specifications for seals can be found in Chapter 9 of the Rules and Regulations. The board cannot endorse a business to supply your seal, but when you order one, please be sure you have the appropriate license(s) for the seal you are using.

Engineers & Architects - What's the difference?

Q: What practice is acceptable for architects vs engineers?

A: You can find more information in the Building Officials Handbook.