Wyoming Board of Architects and Landscape Architects

The Wyoming Board of Architects and Landscape Architects licenses Architects and Landscape Architects. No person may practice as an Architect or Landscape Architect in the State of Wyoming without first obtaining a license from the Board.

Firm Registration

The Wyoming Board of Architects and Landscape Architects does not license or register firms. The Board only licenses individuals to practice architecture and landscape architecture in the State of Wyoming. For questions regarding business licensure, please contact the Wyoming Secretary of State's office at https://sos.wyo.gov/


Once an application file is received and determined to be complete, review typically takes 1-3 weeks. This is a generalization and not a guarantee. Review time may vary due to the application type (NCARB & CLARB apps may go more quickly), current staff workload, if any discipline is disclosed, etc. All applications are processed as quickly as staff is able and each is processed in the order received.

Other Forms

Address / Name Change Form - To request a change to your name and/or address.

Replacement Documents Request Form - To request replacement wall certificates or pocket cards.

License Verification Request Form - To have your Wyoming license or permit verified to another jurisdiction, agency, or individual.